Results Care Physical Therapy, Pain and Wellness Center is a non-pharmaceutical based pain management center. We help people who are in pain, get back to living the life they deserve. We help you enjoy the things you love, without pain holding you back.
When pain settles in your knee, lower-back, neck or shoulders, or if you experience a sport or exercise injury, we know that it’s very tempting to simply hope that it will “go away on it’s own” with time and rest. Unfortunately, that’s not the case and often the pain ends up worse than when it first started.
We also know it’s easy to take painkillers however, painkillers are not good for your health and do nothing but mask the pain.
Perhaps you’ve seeked advice from other healthcare professionals or a physical therapist in the past but nothing they said or did helped you.
Can you relate?
If so, then you’re not alone. At Results Care we hear this all the time. In fact people who come to see us have often:
⁃ Thought the pain would go away on it’s own but it didn’t.
• Consulted with a Doctor, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers, then weeks later go back to see the Doctor again, only to be prescribed MORE rest, and an even STRONGER dose of painkillers.
• Went to physical therapy and were given a sheet of exercises, which did nothing at all to ease the pain.
• Tried a few YouTube exercises that made the pain 10 times worse.
• Tried resting but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight.
• Been told that “everybody gets aches and pains as they get older”, it’s “just a part of life”.
Does any of this sound familiar?